Computer Lab Purpose and Rules
Computer Lab Purpose
• Provide a safe learning environment
• Student will be scheduled a time in which they can work on the Sky Learning Program or do research for class projects.
Rules for Acceptable Computer Use
- I will not use a computer to harm other people or their work.
- I will not harm the computer in any way.
- I will keep food and drinks away from the computer.
- I will not copy from the Internet or use other people's ideas as my own.
- I will not copy or look at other people's folders, files, or work.
- I will be kind in e-mail messages that I write.
- I will not look at Web pages that my school or teacher does not allow.
- I will not give out my name or other personal information over the Internet.
- I will not waste computer resources, such as disk space or paper.
- I will tell an adult immediately if I see things that violate these rules.
I understand that I must follow these rules.
I understand that I might not be allowed to use the
school's computers if I break any of these rules.